This morning we had off to do whatever we wanted! So Molly, Courtney, Maddie, Morgan, and I went to a place called 'Holy Moly Restaurant' it was a boat located on the Danube River that had a POOL in it, it was so AWESOME! We spent the morning relaxing by the pool and getting some sun!
We then had to leave and go back to the hotel to change and get ready. We had to meet our group at 2 in the town square and then we took public transport to get to the summer palace (Schonbrunn Palace) of Sisi! The same royal family that we saw the palace of if Budapest, this was just their summer home.
The Schonbrunn Palace was the most exquisite place I have ever seen. The rooms in the palace were beautiful but what I was most taken with was the beautiful gardens located outside, they were unreal. No words can I type to explain how awesome this palace was! :)
After the palace our group all went out to dinner together and then to a cigar bar! We all just hung out and enjoyed each others company, all of us girls got to dance with Vish which was SO fun! :)
After we left the cigar bar we headed back to the hotel. Our stay here in Vienna has been short but it has been so FUN, it is absolutely breathtaking here. You definitely can feel the culture of music around and I can not believe it is already time to head to our next and last stop! But tomorrow we leave for Prague! :)
The pool on the Danube River! :)
The BEAUTIFUL Schonbrunn Palace!! It was absolutely stunning!
At our group dinner and last night in Vienna!
(From left to right: Julia, Me, Molly)
Dancing with Vish at the cigar bar! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment